Part A: General
1. Scope: This Agreement, as amended from time to time, governs your use of your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account and
when you access or use the Services, regardless of the technology you use to access the Services. Subject
to Section 2, this Agreement replaces all prior agreements between you and us for your use of your Air France KLM Flying Blue
2. Other Agreements: This Agreement supplements any other existing and future written agreements
have with us and any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided on our
Website. For example, there are a variety of additional terms, conditions and disclaimers in other
agreements that govern your use of your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account and Services. If there is a conflict
between a term in this Agreement and any other written agreement with us, the term of the other
agreement will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
3. Changes to this Agreement: We may change this Agreement at any time by giving notice to
you. We will notify you of a change to this Agreement by posting a notice on our Website. Your
use of your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account after we post the notice means that you agree to and accept this
Agreement as amended. If you do not agree to a change in this Agreement, you must
immediately stop using your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account.
4. Changes to the Services: You understand that we may add, remove or change any part or
feature of the Services, including your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account, the Information Services or the Website at
any time, without giving notice to you.
5. Interpretation: Capitalized terms used in this Agreement are defined in Part E below.
Part B: User ID, Passwords, Instructions and E-mail
6. Use: You must use your User ID and Password to access your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account. You may also be
required to answer your Security Question when accessing your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account.
7. Passwords: You agree to keep your User ID, Password and Security Question absolutely
confidential; they are for your use alone. You will not disclose to others (including a close family
member, a friend or any bank or public official) what your Password or Security Question are.
You must carefully select your Password and Security Question so that they cannot be easily
guessed or reverse engineered by anyone else.
If you have enabled a biometric fingerprint recognition feature as your Password to sign on to
your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account or access any Services, any fingerprints stored on your Electronic Device will
be able to access your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account. You are not able to assign or restrict which fingerprint(s)
can access your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account. Providing your Electronic Device password to a third party or
allowing a third party to add their fingerprint to your Electronic Device may provide them access
to your Air France KLM Flying Blue Account.
8. ID, Password or Personal Verification Questions Becomes Known: If you suspect that
someone else knows any of your Password, Security Question or Security Answer, or is using your
User ID, you must change your Password and Personal Securirty Question immediately and you
must notify us by telephone or in person as soon as possible (and in any case within 24 hours
after learning or suspecting such loss or use) at 1-866-305-BRIM (2746) or 647-251-BRIM (2746)
(collect) and follow the instructions that we give to you.